davidb vice president / art director
David C. Birdwell isn’t afraid of problems. In fact, he thrives on them! After all, without problems what would a problem solver do – especially when it comes to graphics and print? DavidB is one designer who enjoys resolving the dilemmas his clients bring him. He wants clients to see him as an extension of their own thoughts and wishes. After carefully listening to what they want, this problem solver creates design options that address their marketing needs and stays within their marketing budgets. DavidB knows that establishing a trusting relationship with clients is an important part of creating good design. For DavidB, it’s all part of using his creative talents to bring a client’s visions to life.
What makes a talented designer? DavidB finds excellence comes from having a bold and active imagination, knowing current trends, and knowing the markets he’s designing for. He loves to speak with printers, IT folks and just about anyone on the street about pushing the edge of design. (not to mention he loves to smell newly printed pieces!)
- Over 18 years of multimedia experience
- Adobe Photoshop master (began with photoshop 1.2)
- Member of the Nation Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Experience with a number of projects, ranging from art direction to video editing/production, photography, sculpture, print layout + electronic pre-press, and of course, web design.
- Media at many events like 2006 Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest Red Carpet (Disney) and 2015 Star Wars Rebels Red Carpet (LucasArts) Visit SpookyInc.com for details.
- Over 40,000 snapshots + art projects Flickr
- Photography portfolio Instagram
- See my LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/davidbchicago