Take your work outside!
The sun is out, the temps are great (at least here in the Midwest) so why not grab your laptop/tablet and head outside to work?
- It Reduces Your Stress
- Gets You Out of the Deadly Office Chair
- Distracts You—in a Good Way
- Come Back Re-Energized
There are some things to be aware of when working outside of your office:
- Background noise when you are on the phone
- Being too loud when you are on a call (sharing company info to those around you)
- Charge up your mobile devices BEFORE you head out the door
- Try to sit with the screen in the shade (or use a glare-free screen)
- Not all wi-fi is created equal (watch those passwords and security)
- Attach your bags, backpacks etc to your chair (less easy for them to walk away)